<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2736950108157171023?origin\x3dhttp://theway-shewants.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥_Qianyi*'s Lala-Land_]]`


glittery,hello kitty graphics icon

Hits Since March 29, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net

ChitChat With Qianyi* ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

About Qianyi* ♥

Photobucket

♥Ma Qianyi aka Sinyi
250188
TP : ELN-year 3

MSN:
tomorrow_is_another_day_15
@hotmail.com
Friendster:qIaNyI sinyi

Songs Speak Qianyi*'s Heart♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dar-Links♥

Diona mei*
Felicia
Jaclyn
Jasmine laopo*
Jia Mei
Jie Si
Joleen
Ming Kee
Ning Xin
Sam honey girl*
Wan Ting
Wendy
Ah Ben
Ah Hao darlin♥*~
Ah Jeff
Ah Keat
Bosco*'s Blog
Bosco*'s HK Forum

Memories ♥

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011

CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Friday, August 10, 2007

1st night..

10/8/07 - 3.28am..
the end of my everything..
no words can describe how depressed i am..
i couldn't believe this happening..
at least not happening this soon..
no matter what i promised i would do;
no matter what i promised i would change;
no matter how much i don't want this to happen..
the decision was already up..
i couldn't change it..
this must be my retribution..
i brought this upon myself..
there is no one else i can blame..
i don't know what i can do now..
my life seems totally voided..
i'm seriously lost..
there is no more motivation left for me..
i'm aimless in my life now..
crying is the only thing i know..
i can't imagine what my life would be like from now on..
i know no matter what i say or do can salvage the relationship..
i already tried my best..
i can only wait..
wait for him to forgive whatever wrong i had done,
and be with me again..
ARGH!!!
i really don't know how to carry on now..
even my hair is leaving me..

this is how much hair i lost just today when i shampooed..
haix..
i really don't want that to happen..
i know he's irritated by me..
even myself think i am irritating..
but i couldn't stop myself..
i love him just too much..
so i can only blame myself for this outcome..
i'm willing to do anything just to get him back..
i don't want to lose him..
never will i want to.. ='(

this is the song he once dedicated to me..
now i'm dedicating it back to him..
although i know he wouldn't come here..
but i still wish that he will..

Just So You Know-Jesse McCartney

I shouldn't love you but I want you
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around,
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all Before I go
Just so you know

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around,
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all Before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around,
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all Before I go
Just so you know
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all Before I go
Just so you know

Photobucket 11:07 pm