<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2736950108157171023?origin\x3dhttp://theway-shewants.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥_Qianyi*'s Lala-Land_]]`


glittery,hello kitty graphics icon

Hits Since March 29, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net

ChitChat With Qianyi* ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

About Qianyi* ♥

Photobucket

♥Ma Qianyi aka Sinyi
250188
TP : ELN-year 3

MSN:
tomorrow_is_another_day_15
@hotmail.com
Friendster:qIaNyI sinyi

Songs Speak Qianyi*'s Heart♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dar-Links♥

Diona mei*
Felicia
Jaclyn
Jasmine laopo*
Jia Mei
Jie Si
Joleen
Ming Kee
Ning Xin
Sam honey girl*
Wan Ting
Wendy
Ah Ben
Ah Hao darlin♥*~
Ah Jeff
Ah Keat
Bosco*'s Blog
Bosco*'s HK Forum

Memories ♥

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011

CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Thursday, September 20, 2007

41st night..


early in the morning at 9.30am, a call gave me a shock and woke me up..
it was from a staff from stafflink where i submitted a resume of mine to apply for a temporary job which they offered there..
so i answered and the lady told me to go for an interview at SingPost at 3.30pm..
she say she's sending me the information on the interview through email..
so i went back to sleep and woke up at 12noon when my mammy was already awoke so i can switch on the modem in her room..
so i checked my mail, took down the address blah blah..
and started preparing myself..
the lady asked me to be in formal wear..
then i was thinking in my head- how formal can i be?..
haha..
so i decided on a polo tee and skirt.. lol
i only had a piece of white bread in my stomach before i went out of the house..
although i seemed to have alot of time between 12noon-3.30pm..
i reached there just on time..
in fact 2 minutes late.. haha..
i took the wrong lift up la..
i didn't know there are 3 different lifts at different side of the building to different places..
=.=
ya ok..
so how was the interview?
i think i rejected it.. LoL
the pay is $7-7.50/hour..
i wouldn't have rejected it..
but in the advertisement it said is only admin works..
at there then i know the job includes going to other companies and promoting their services..
oh by the way.. the company i went is SpeedPost i guess..
ya.. i know myself..
i cant speak well..
and the job also includes answering phone calls etc..
so i just say i can't do it lo..
the lady who interviewed me apologised because they didn't include the details of the job in the advertisement..
she also apologised to those who were interviewed before me.. haha..
yupx.. then she say will inform me again if they hiring for admin works de lo..
actually i don't really know what admin work is la..
LOL..
i only saw $7-7.50/hour and 1-3months temp work then i apply le.. LOL..
=P=P
nevermind la..
just treat it as an experience of going for a job interview alone lo.. haha..
anyway i already decided to help my parents..
was just trying my luck there..

then after i left the place i walked around SingPost..
it has been ages since i last went there..
think after i left chung cheng i never go there before le ba..
not much changes.. still the same shops there..
i passed by mcdonald's and remembered going there with my 2gracians..
a whole group of us going there after school and slacked there..
d couple of the class was made to eat 1 fries each at 1 end..
then blah blah..
then i went to coffee beans,
and i was so stupid to thought it should be Starbucks.. =.=
i always thought it is starbucks instead of coffee beans despite always looking at the 'Coffee Beans' sign everytime on mrt.. =.=
so i went in and stood in front of the counter, looking up at the menu..
i just wanted something to drink, was kind of thirsty..
i was looking for the word 'caramel' and found caramel ice blended and caramel latte..
i choose the former one as it was cheaper.. lol
small caramel ice blended - $5.80.. 0.o
i love caramel~~ ^^
and i got myself a chip from Subway..
double chocolate..
got to know it when my jie brought half a piece home for me the other time..
and i still can't figure out what are the white thingys in it..
are they white chocolate?? haha

then i sat awhile outside coffee beans before i took mrt to bugis..
my mammy ask me to go there to meet her then go chinatown buy things..
in the end she asked me to go on my own.. =.=
so whatever.. *he msg-ed me whether i'm workin today when i was in d toilet..*
i went.. *i tried callin him when i realised it 20mins ltr..*
i took 147.. *he ans-ed onli when i tried callin him again..*
bought chicken buns first.. *i din noe what he was doin..*
then went up to the 2nd level to the place which sells cheap toiletries..
looked for the things needed to buy.. *he onli said dat he was bz..*
blah blah.. *so i ask him to tell mi when he free..*
took 197 back to bugis after that.. *i kept waitin.. waitin for his call/msg..*
left the shop at around 7pm.. *was he askin mi out? i wondered..*
sat at the bench at the mrt platform.. *i msg-ed him to ask him abt it..*
sat there for half an hour.. *waitin for his reply.. hopin dat he's askin mi out..*
then i took the train at 7.33pm.. *there was still no reply..wat was he doin?*
and back to tampines.. *i saw long.. is he meetin u?..*
went to eastlink to buy my dinner.. *u finalli replied at 8pm..*
bought mixed veggie rice.. *u say u were juz askin.. no special reason..*
took 28 back home.. *i was hintin u to ask mi out..*
watch tv, eat dinner.. *silly mi.. i shld noe d ans..*
took so long to finish it.. *u say u were goin home..*
actually didn't want to eat de.. *went out wif ur church frens..*
but then my mammy forced me.. *den u suddenli stopped replyin at 9pm..*
so no choice.. boo.. *u say u fell aslp when i asked u abt it on msn..*
anyway i didn't finish everything.. =P *='(=('*

heard this song over the radio just now..
and i teared when it was my first time listening to it..


Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK *i'm never ok..*
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK *i'm never ok..*
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here foreverI know we were
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK *i'm never ok..*
I miss you *i really do..*

Photobucket 2:47 am