<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2736950108157171023?origin\x3dhttp://theway-shewants.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥_Qianyi*'s Lala-Land_]]`


glittery,hello kitty graphics icon

Hits Since March 29, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net

ChitChat With Qianyi* ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

About Qianyi* ♥

Photobucket

♥Ma Qianyi aka Sinyi
250188
TP : ELN-year 3

MSN:
tomorrow_is_another_day_15
@hotmail.com
Friendster:qIaNyI sinyi

Songs Speak Qianyi*'s Heart♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dar-Links♥

Diona mei*
Felicia
Jaclyn
Jasmine laopo*
Jia Mei
Jie Si
Joleen
Ming Kee
Ning Xin
Sam honey girl*
Wan Ting
Wendy
Ah Ben
Ah Hao darlin♥*~
Ah Jeff
Ah Keat
Bosco*'s Blog
Bosco*'s HK Forum

Memories ♥

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011

CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Monday, October 08, 2007

59th night..
u kept runnin in my mind d whole day.. i miss u..

had lunch before i went out at around 3pm..
sheng told me to meet them at KFC..
so i went in and searched for them..
sheng was wearing cap so i didn't see him,
wee was backfacing me so i didn't recognise him too..
bing's hairstyle changed so much that i nearly don't know who the hell was there..
i was about to call sheng when i finally saw his face..
haha..
so went up, and they already finished their lunch and waiting for me..
oops.. yups i was late for like 30mins.. =P
then talked talked awhile then we went off to take mrt to orchard..

went to far east first..
they were shopping for clothes and i just followed and looked around..
then be bubble tea girl and helped bing and sheng buy theirs.. haha
i got my favourite cheese sauage with mashed potato from chippy as well.. ^^

wee's belgium chocolate ice cream tempted me so much la..
wanted to buy but already have the sauage le.. boo..
then we proceeded to wisma after they had bought their stuffs..
bing still couldn't find the type of polo tee he want so we continued to taka and then heeren..
in the end he bought no polo tee.. =.=
and i ended up buying 2 shirts which i didn't plan to buy at first..
they bluff me de..
we were at a shop selling both female and male shirts..
then i told them they buy then i buy..
bing and sheng already chose theirs and so i choose mine too..
i tried the 2 shirts i chosen and preparing to pay then they say not buying le.. =.=
cause the sizes were too big for sheng and too small for bing..
and i got the just nice size..
so like that lo..
2 for $30 for mine.. quite worth actually..
nice design too.. ^^

it was already 7pm when we finished shopping..
wee's friends didn't meet us in the end..
the 4 of us couldn't decide what to do next..
to eat, to go kbox, or to watch movie..
wasted so much time then decided on eating first..
wee suggested kobayaki at cineleisure basement so we went there..
i had beef udon..
not bad la..

8+pm after dinner..
decision to be made on the next programme..
were already at the junction outside then we decided on pool..
monster cue and the one at lucky plaza are like a bit far from there so we went back to cine and to kpool..=.=
walked so much today.. lucky i wore slippers.. ^^

only the 3 of us played except sheng..
won and lost.. i dunno how to play w/o u playin wif mi..
the cue i used seemed a bit weird..
i always felt a weight at the end of it and sometimes like someone trying to pull it away but obviously there were no one behind.. 0.o
maybe i was just imagining things ba.. haha..
then both sheng and bing tried to scare me by delibrately pulling the cue after i told them about it..
humph..

we left at 10pm and bought drinks at Cheers..
caramel frappuccino..
this couldn't be compared to those made fresh at the retail stores..^^
then we waited for 65 at the bus stop outside orchard emerald..
waited for quite long..
my first time seeing the digital board which shows the arrival time of the next bus..
i was like so surprised when they told me about it.. LOL
i came from the countryside.. i'm sorry~
=P=P

we were crapping, sending songs and took photo on the journey..
i asked bing to take his own photo using my hp to use as contact picture..
he spent so much time to get a satisfying one.. =.=
(clockwise starting from me) bing, wee and sheng..
11.30pm when we reached tampines..
they accompanied me waiting for 28 before they went for supper and their game of mahjong..
thanks guys.. ^^

scoldings when i reached home as usual..
i complained once again about how other friends can go out and reaching home late, enjoying themselves with friends but i can't..
i'm like always the cause of making others to end the outings early..
we could have gone kbox and sing until 1am or 3am just now if not of me..
i just feel so damn useless and ashame of myself despite being 19..
and oh.. going 20 in another 3 months..
my teenage life ending in just 3 more months..
still so tied down by my parents..
WTH?
this is one of the reasons why sometimes i prefer going out alone..
at least i don't have to tell others that "i need to go home soon.." and spoiling everyone's mood, changing plans because of me..
that's my life and i HATE IT..
they say meeting for Resident Evil: Extinction on wednesday..
will i go?
who knows..
i'm such a mood spoiler..


Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable

I close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor
When I let you walk away tonight without a word

I try to sleep
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling
If you were here right now I swear I'd tell you this

Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keeping it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever want
It comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

I climb the walls
I can see the edge but I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number so why can't I make the call
Maybe cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility

Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keeping it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever want
It comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I holding
Is everything I can't let go

Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever want
It comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

Don't you know it baby
I don't wanna waste another day
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable i realli love u alot.. i swear..

Photobucket 3:47 am