<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2736950108157171023?origin\x3dhttp://theway-shewants.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥_Qianyi*'s Lala-Land_]]`


glittery,hello kitty graphics icon

Hits Since March 29, 2009!

Free Hit Counter by Pliner.Net

ChitChat With Qianyi* ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

About Qianyi* ♥

Photobucket

♥Ma Qianyi aka Sinyi
250188
TP : ELN-year 3

MSN:
tomorrow_is_another_day_15
@hotmail.com
Friendster:qIaNyI sinyi

Songs Speak Qianyi*'s Heart♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dar-Links♥

Diona mei*
Felicia
Jaclyn
Jasmine laopo*
Jia Mei
Jie Si
Joleen
Ming Kee
Ning Xin
Sam honey girl*
Wan Ting
Wendy
Ah Ben
Ah Hao darlin♥*~
Ah Jeff
Ah Keat
Bosco*'s Blog
Bosco*'s HK Forum

Memories ♥

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011

CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Monday, November 19, 2007

101st night..
i dunno how long more do i hv to lie to myself..

here to update before something crops up later on..
it was just another boring sunday..
but i had catherine on the phone with me for 45minutes in the afternoon..
^^ i tot d call was frm u..
tv-ed, pouch making-ed, bo liao-ed..
once again, i have no mood for any revision..

this is a poem adapted from clare yau's blog..
a poem which she wrote it herself..
i find it nice, and expressed my feelings as well..
and i cried as i read through it..
too bad that i don't have such talent in literture..
maybe i should try writing one..
enjoy..
i realli do love u alot..
The sun has fell,
I wanna rest well.
Yes it's time to sleep,
I told myself not time to weep.
I miss your touch so much,
So bad my stomach lurched.

I close my eyes,
And I hear my cries.
I hear you singing,
I thought I was dreaming.
I hear you whistling,
So much it just gets annoying.
I see so many of you everyday
It makes me feel like I'm crazy.
Fantasizing you will be mine,
I threw that idea to the back of my mind.

Bittersweet memories,
Etched somewhere in my biological diaries.
I stroll around aimlessly,
I cry alone at the back alley.
It hurts so much I reprimand my heart,
Why does it refuse to budge.

I walk the route we use to take,
It was such a big mistake.
I see us strolling hand in hand,
I saw our shadows reflected by the lamps.
I see us laughing,
I see us hugging.
I see the lips I so wanted to kiss,
The many chances that I have missed.
Then you disappear,
Like as if you were never near.
So I was left alone,
To take the my own journey home.

Questions left unanswered,
But why should I fluster.
Words left unsaid,
Why am I crying for your sake.
It's better this way you say.
The words that repeated as I lay.
Convinced that your decision will not revert,
I will still be here, but,
Hurt.

Photobucket 1:26 am